Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Traveling Pictures

Because of the bad internet lately (right now I have 4 bars! What a plus!), I haven't been able to post to my blogs and let alone this blog! For those of you who don't know about my other blog and my sisters blogs, here are the links below:

Emily's Ponderings

and
Living at Home

I'm trying to upload some pictures, and hopefully it will work! :)

Wooden Fences... :)
City life! Oh what fun when we drive through a big city...
Another big city picture... I LOVE the buildings!
Beautiful scenery with a trailer... makes a perfect shot
We see a lot of junky homes and buildings on our way down. This is one picture that didn't turn out too horrible! ;)
The Millard Fillmore Library. We stopped in Fillmore so that Mr. Krell could get his motorhome fixed. Visit THIS post for more information. :D
Some pretty building in Utah

I LOVE this one!
A courthouse in a little town . Isn't it cute?
Another FAVORITE! I LOVE the windmills!
Hope you've enjoyed the traveling pictures. So much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful pictures, Emily! I love to see pictures of mountains {especially snow covered ones}, probably partly because I've never seen any real pretty ones that I can think of {in real life}. I also really like the first picture. Very neat! I like wooden fences. ;)

    Please post again soon! May the LORD bless you!
    Love you bunches!
    ~Martha Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I really like your new blog template! I guess it goes with the travel theme. ;) {espesially since it is called the Travel template. hehe. ;D}

    Love you, Emily!
    ~Martha Joy

    ReplyDelete