Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Editing Fun!

Hello! :) Thought it might be fun to do a "show" on "original", and different ways I edited my photo! :) All the same photo, just different editing on each one! :) Enjoy! :)

The original... 2 cute little turtles, sitting on the log... enjoying the sunshine... :)

Second, more coloring, brighter, or darker, colors... :)
Then, slightly edited... making everything else black and white, except for the turtle's shells.... Then.... slightly more intense coloring....and LASTLY.... VERY intense coloring... :) Whew! What do you all think?? Do you like them?? What are your thoughts?? :)

Love you all! :)

4 comments:

  1. awwe they're sooo pretty Emily!!!! <3 I think I like the last one best... the intense color hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one as well! :) I LOVE turtles!

    Blessings in Christ,

    Miss Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added you to my photography blog at: http://practicalsimplicityphotos.blogspot.com/

    Love in Christ,

    Miss Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ladies! :)

    Oh, I was surprised to find that both of you had commented! What a nice surprise!

    Thanks Olivia... :) Yes, I kinda like the last one best also... I think it's kinda fun! :)

    And Antoinette, thank you for commenting also! I'm so glad that I posted it, because I'm glad you like turtles! :) Thanks for adding me to your photography blog! :)

    Love,
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete