Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ellie - the Dog!

Hello All,

Extreme apologies for not posting more these past couple days! I have been SOOOOOO busy, and I haven't had a lot of time for taking pictures OR blogging... but I got these shots yesterday at a friends house. The dog's name was Ellie. She was adorable. I had some time this morning to edit them, and I thought that they were kinda cute...

The original is at the bottom, and it sorta edited... and then my favorite, black and white background, color subject!

Have fun looking! :)


2 comments:

  1. I like the black and white one!! :o) Ellie looks almost exactly like our dog, Biscuit!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Olivia! I'm glad you like it! I really enjoyed taking pictures of her, but she was a little hard! :) Thanks for commenting - you are the first one! Thanks!!!!

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete